4 years ago
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Number
I got one...well...actually, I got two. The first was for Bernie's dad, Bob, the second was for Bernie' drummer, not sure his name. In either case, Bernie has no direct line. Slightly awesome, slightly hilarious, slightly wondering why I gave him mine too, especially since he is 19. It was another BART adventure. I met him on the Pittsburgh/Bay Point line and he invited me to go to the Rockridge BART on Thursday to watch bike polo. I dragged my roomate to join. We watched the polo amidst other activities including knights in armor fighting with wooden swords and four square to the right. At the end of the night he invited me to watch his band play. I said I'd go and he wrote the address on a piece of paper. It was a house party. At the girl's house he came with. I met her briefly. My roommate informed me she was in high school. I then contemplated whether or not to go. I'm not really that much older, am I? No. Does it have potential to turn into a hilarious story? Yes. I went. I wasn't nearly as young as I imagined. They had facial hair. A few mustaches to note. I left after Bernie played. He said he'd call. I think it's clear he won't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment