4 years ago
Monday, February 23, 2009
RIP(C)
Rest in peace computer. You've done me right, you've done me wrong, and now, you're gone. We spent 5 most excellent years together and it all went by too fast. You gave me the interweb, but took it away, then gave it back, then took it away and gave it back again. You provided me with warmth after long periods of use. And you froze in the summer when I was hot. You've, helped, me, with, my, punctuation, by, underlining, everything, I, write, in, red, squiggles, and, now, I'm, lost. I will never forget the time when I tried for hours to get you to play Planet Penguin Racer but was unsuccessful because you couldn't understand screen resolution. I remember the time Ryan K-dawg sent me the first season of Pete and Pete but I could only listen to it because you weren't in to functioning video cards. Now all I hear is the sound of a few beeps telling me it's over as I try to turn you on but instead am only successful at turning you off. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Or rather, it was only meant to be until now. I'm not ready to replace you. I feel trapped like a prize in an arcade game impossible to escape this painful loss. Good bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
my google home page gave me this today: http://www.wikihow.com/Build-a-Computer
the internet is pretty smart sometimes
i'm sorry for your loss
In case you didn't know..."I'm sorry for your loss" is hilarious. All I can think of is drowning Mona. Kiss ass.
Post a Comment