When you’re totally busy. I’m trying to maximize the amount of life in my time and I’m wondering how I did as much as I did before my big move and had time to watch Scrubs. Now that I’m internet-less, TV-less and have a full time job (heck it’s less time than school), I somehow have managed to overfill that “spare” time. I have found a new love for my bike and a better way to train. Ride your bike to work. It’s the best flipping way to stay fit and you can do it on the way to work (I may try to patent this! Caitlin Craig…Cait Watchers). I didn’t realize how much I love my time consuming hobby until I was asking a woman at work if she was getting rid of any lights that can clamp on to your bed when she was speaking of the yard sale she had. I further explained that I have been reading at night with my helmet light. They then said they could just imagine me there reading away with my helmet on. Oh, no no no, I’m not wearing my helmet, it’s just next to me while I read and then while I sleep. Oh! That’s much worse apparently. I came to the realization of my new obsession.
I sleep with my helmet.
It’s one of the best relationships I’ve had and the time really flies when we’re together. I’m in the airport now and I miss him, when I’m at work I can’t wait to put that strap on and when we’re together I never want it to end. I love him.
This wasn’t much of a coherent post but I will leave you with this mandatory Wet Hot American Summer quote:
When we first started hanging out together, this morning, we were just friends; but things change, and I've fallen in love with you. I just know that if you gave me a chance, I could make you feel so good. So I am coming, not as your buddy, and not as a co-counselor, but for the first time as a man - a man who loves a woman, and who wants to hold her and provide for her and, yes, have sex with her; but no, seriously, Katie, I love the way you laugh and I love the way your hair smells and I love it that sometimes for no reason you're late for shul, and I don't care that you're bowlegged and I don't care that you're bilingual - all I know is that I would have said no to every single person on your list because I've always wanted you.
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment