So there I was, trying to make it over to Nate's office to ask about secretly painting my book case at Del Monte. I said to myself, do I really have to walk all the way around this wall or is there a doorway to cut off the walk. ALAS! I remembered seeing Nate walk into a doorway and I don't recall his return. I'll go that way. I must first note that Del Monte has taken the energy initiative to put in lights which only turn on when the sensor is triggered. I walked into what was a dark room and was quickly illuminated....with urinals. I have walked into the mens' room.
So, this brought me back to that time I was at Battleship cove exploring the historical boats. Every room had a story and a piece of history to boot. I explored the entire place top to bottom. 'Mens' Room' I see! Well, I haven't explored this one yet, wonder what kind of crazy contraptions they had in there. I stepped inside and took a good look around. It didn't look very unique compared to the rest of the boat...heck there is still toilet paper in the stalls. Modern I guess. It wasn't until I saw the soap dispensers that I thought, perhaps this mens room is not an exhibit. Perhaps I should turn around quickly and leave. So now I have been in the mens room at Del Monte, battle ship cove and the Madonna Inn.
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment