So I seem to have drugs on my mind and I've made a couple big/hilarious mistakes somewhat recently that should be noted so y'all don't follow suit.
The first scenario was not to dangerous. Evelyn from the TRK lab was interested in the sensory test going on downstairs on grapes. When asked what kind of grapes you had to taste I replied mescaline. oops. The correct answer was muscadine.
The second more significant mistake was when I was talking to a man who I had previously interviewed with. Now, I hadn't gotten the job because I wasn't a protein chemist, however, the interview went well and he was hoping I would apply for something a little closer to my field the next time around. I happen to run into him at a meeting so I introduced myself since we only knew each other from the telephone. So as we are talking away about Twin Falls, ID (where the job was located) I mention that this is one of the only places in the world you can go free basing legally. Right? Wrong. You most definitely cannot go free basing legally, however, you are allowed to go base jumping. Hopefully, he didn't pick up on it.
Now, I'm not quite sure why this happens. I've had precisely 3 drug tests (two being hair tests) in the last few years (for jobs) and I've passed with psychedelic colors each time (and by passed I mean failed? either way, I don't/won't do drugs).
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment