Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cleaning house

So, I'm going through all of my things and it's bringing back a lot of memories. Some are great, some I can't believe I kept stuff from and others are unbelievably sad.

It's like every nook and cranny have something! I just found a rap I wrote back in 2002 shoved in a pocket of my CD collection. It has all three types of memories noted right in the lyrics. Great times with my old roommate, I'm a terrible rapper, and my new excitement about my boyfriend at the time.

Well, hopefully I won't have to do this again. I doubt it though.

Here is one fabulous memory I did find.


This is from the 2003 UVM Prom which was a total BUST!! It didn't even happen. HOWEVER, UVM completely made up for it during the 2004 Prom which may or may not have been the best party I have ever been to. Thank you Chris Kessler. I'll never forget being DD for the team driving the UMass athletics 15 passenger van which I had to pull over to allow Chris out. It was hilarious as was the entire party.

No comments: