Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life with Mom and Dad

Yes. That's where I'm at. And I came at a bad time. I'm pretty much stuck indoors and the only people around are mom and dad (usually not bad, but pretty weird this time). The weather since I have been here has been gross rainy/snowy/rainy except for one really nice day where I promised my mom I would go to the mall with her which took up the entire day. Bummer city.

On a good note, I'll be meeting up with a few folks from "back in the day" (that's for you Sarah). To start off way back in the day with Natron Ketchel of Morgan's brother. I don't think I've seen him since high school except for that one time I saw him at Fins of New Bedford, where you have to straighten your cap before entering. Gang city.

Next, I'll meet with Morgan of Natron's sister and talk about babies probably. Preggars city, I guess.

Then, I'll meet up with Maegan Olson of NCSU fame in the great state of Vermont. The green mountain state. The state of the prom two episodes below. I'm really pumped about this one because it's a slumber party and if we remember slumber parties with Maegan = guns in our face. Gun city (keepin' the trend).



Then, on the way home I'm prolly going to meet #1 and possible #2 of gym friend fame. Yes, I, once referred to as gym friend #3, am reuniting the group for one macho evening. We'll probably listen to a lot of Maria Carey and eat tofurkey (seriously, #1 is a proud veggie and #2 loves terrible terrible pop). Note the Hillary Duff poster in the background.



Then, it's up to Boston to visit Colleen and have my graduation dinner. Score!


Colleen removing the Jockey Ridge sand from her shoe:


Colleen at walking:



Things are shaping up!

2 comments:

Sarah in Raleigh said...

LOL Wayne said it tonight. Just back, first night out since you left!!! No RTB, did not feel right!! We missed you. Sounds like you are a busy bee over the next week. Watch out for those guns, pythons or otherwise.

Sarah in Raleigh said...

Btw your blog is three hours behind! Already on San gran time eh. Nice