Boy story BS!!
I went to First Friday earlier this month and encountered another BS boy story. It comes to mind because tonight is the last episode of the Pick Up Artist and my original pick is in the final two (although, I kinda think Simeon is going to win). Anywho, this skater unit commented on two girls riding Huffy's down the street which he thought was not impressive. Agreeing I noted that my commuter was/is much cooler. When asked what I ride around I pointed two feet away to my Rossin and described my componentry. This somehow blew his MF'n mind. He asked a few more questions regarding my whip and then said "I think I'm slowly falling in love". Really? Are ya now? You don't know jack except that I know what Super wReckord is. It wouldn't have been so bad except that he left for a moment and came back two more times begging for attention and to tell me how nice it was to meet me shaking my hand with both of his. My RTB BF Andy came by and not that hes an actual BF but I showed much more interest in seeing him than this new boy toy. When he finally left, this boy in love called me Katherine.
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment