Horizontal gene transfer. Specifically my genes and jeans. I learned about this in school.
I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Raleighwoods, NC and visit Ms. Erika and T. Wayners. I'm hoping for an Andy siting and I better see Mister Kick Ass. Next stop after that will be the Grand Canyon on the south side, then maybe that crazy holy grail bit they have going there. Followed by the Hoover dam (No, Irish, this isn't a pile of vacuums -- heeeeeeeeyyyyoooooooooo). Bob T wants to see Las Vegas. I don't. He won. I've seen it once before with my good friend Volker. We almost got married but then once I realized that a Las Vegas marriage is actually recognized outside of Vegas I wanted out. I did get a tan while I was there which I didn't have when I left. Oh, and also a baby. Then we're going to LA to stay with Tom (also note). Afterwards it's up route 1 to SF.
You can track exactly where I am every second of the day here
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment