Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Caught Dead

Sorry for the s/lack of posting. My rents computer stinks and you may or may not be able to go to anywhere on the internet. Lately, it has been 'may not'. Anyway, there are some extreme sentences that to me have been pretty hilarious lately. In particular, the sentence "I wouldn't be caught dead with/doing/wearing/etc." I've decided to take it a little more literally. For example, when a friend and I were watching the TZ Wife Swap came on. Appropriate...Check. When he asked if I wanted to watch it I said "I wouldn't be caught dead watching this". I did note other things that, Yes! I would be caught dead watching. I would be caught dead watching the Sarah Silverman Show, I would be caught dead watching Good Eats and Yes!! I would be caught dead watching Paul Rudd!!!!!(que Dream Weaver).

Just imagine, I'm laying there...of all things, I'm dead...and the TZ is on Wife Swap. How embarrassing!!??!! I can see it now....

No comments: