This weekend I:
A) Made it back from St. Louis after seeing the kick A archway.
B) Went to a pants of dance off where the bike team made more than just an appearance.
C) Packed my car, cleaned out my house and said some goodbyes to some awesome people.
D) Watched Mystery choose my pick for the finals in the pick up artist.
E) Today (well, since my departure qualifies as a national holiday, and therefore makes this a 4 day weekend, we will also include Monday) I turned in what will hopefully be my final thesis. YES!
6) Although the list consists of things I completed, I would like to note that I will be going to the Saucer tonight for a farewell and thanks but no thanks goodbye party, which I plan to be a historical event.
PS. I saw this mother on the bike path last weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment