A facebook inbox:
Meant to catch up with you @ BURN. You guys were fun to watch that weekend. Nice job!
I was there "managing" some friends in their first 24hr race... wished I was riding but I'd just been getting over a 28 round of antibiotics for Rocky Mtn spotted fever.
I recoginized you b/c of the VK kit... I kept thinking it was you @ a distance b/c you're the only local mtb rider I know of that's got ties to them. And sure enough @ the start of one of your nighttime runs, we had a rider change.
Good luck with the rest of your season. I'll swing over and say hello if I see you again. Tell Liz I said hello if you see her anytime soon. --J
Thanks "J" for being a fan and maybe someday I'll meet you but I don't know Liz personally and I don't know how you know who I am but I'm flattered.
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment