Monday, August 11, 2008

XcrossX

Day 1 for cross training. Thank goodness it is a rest day!! I'm pretty stoked about training and my old coach from UMass has posted a great plan for August
and September. Nice work Dave. Also, my xcoachx is going to help me out as well with some stuff a little more catered to my deathstyle.

Also this week I get to participate in 3 sensory evaluations costing companies 3 $20 gift cards to target. The kicker was you had to want to lose weight. These evaluations last all of 5 minutes. And, since they got me thinking about it, I decided with this $60 I'm going to buy something to help me lose weight. Since I am not quite a candidate for gastric bypass, I think I'll get something along the lines of a scale supplements. Plus (size) I think I'm only somewheres around the cutoff point to even be able to get the surgery.


I'll leave you with this: silver fillings are having the best day ever.

xoxo
caitlin

ps. I was carded for buying root beer yesterday and I slept 12 hours last night. I rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: