Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boys Say the Stupidest Shit

Remember that show hosted by Bill Cosby "Kids Say the Darnedest Things"...so do I. My personal spin-off show, hosted by yours truely, will be called "Boys Say the Stupidest Shit". This concept all started a few years back when I was a young vixen and was hit on...fairly often. Although the story is not the same today (likely because of my encounters and now changed view of the male species) I still like to reminisce in the time that once was. From now on, when I don't have a good daily story, I will refer back to my collection of episodes from "Boys Say the Stupidest Shit".

Pilot episode:

Come on guys. The game isn't that hard, really. It is a careful balance but there are some obvious no-nos. For example: avoid hitting on me in front of you mother. So there I was playing foosball with some guy, just playing the game while another guy proceeds to move in. He starts asking me questions and I'm ignoring. If you have ever played foosball with me you'll realize the I get slightly intense. I'm concentrating. The guy, who I'm definitely not playing foosball with, continues to hit on me. "I want to like ... take you to the movies". Not a terrible job, but not good. He continues...finally, asking my name. My reply? Theresa. Whatever, I don't care, I'm not interested and I really want to play this game. "Theresa?" he replies "Yo, that's my mom's name...Hey, mom!!" He turns around "Her name is Theresa too!"

No, definitely not. Give at least a 10 foot radius from your mother while playing the pickup game. Not only was this terrible BUT he then called me the wrong name!! After getting so excited about me having the same name as his mother he then calls me the wrong name.

Lame sauce at the Locker room

Caitlin

Granted this isn't the best story but I plan to save that for the finale.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

awww... so maybe the boys weren't the classiest, but i still miss the locker room... ;)