Monday, August 18, 2008

Caitlin T is Having the Weirdest Summer Ever


It was established today that August and June of 2008 have been the weirdest months ever (of my life). They have given me quite a struggle and I'm happy to say I survived. I'm hoping that they don't continue to make this the weirdest year ever. That one already goes out to 2001. I don't really feel that blogs are the most appropriate places for dishin' the dirt on Caitlin T's personal life but lately all I can really think about is grown up stuff. Such a bummer. Maybe it's about time. I've always been really good at ignoring issues that might cause me to lose sleep.

I'd give a lighter note for the day but I don't really have one. I did make an amazing loaf of bread yesterday but even that took an evil toll when too much of it forced it's way into my stomach and malevolently took what water I had in my system right to my digestive tract. Bitch.

Picture features Justin F of Team Caitlin Bom T Pro Cycling Team and I in Charlotte, NC 5/2007

No comments: