I think I'm trying to live out my last days as a college kid in the ultimate fashion....the college kid I never was. In the past few weeks I have spent more time out than I think I had collectively during the entire year past. Fortunately, I have been a college kid sans drinking (which I think may be the most uncollege-like trait possible) so that I can still function at school the following day.
Interestingly enough I think I'm learning a lot in the process. A friend of mine has recently been reading about body language and interactions among men and women..or men and men and women and women, whatever, but the art of flirting is the focus and now I have taken particular notice of trends. In my attempt to find 'the one' (or team, preferably -- Kona) I would like to enroll some of these tactics and work on my "game". Perhaps a sort of reel the fish in and let it go...no harm done.
The attempt last night failed miserably. After a mustache was drawn on me, I tried to give boys 'the eye'. This conversation piece landed as only that, a conversation piece. I thought it complimented my outfit well and matched the mood of the night even better. No numbers.
Any ideas
xoxo
caitlin
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment