Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome to the Gun Show


Or check out these pythons!! These babies are sick! I went to the gym yesterday and it was pretty stellar. Sure I didn't lift that much weight and sure I didn't stay longer than 35 minutes but just going to the gym inflated my muscles and ego. I'm pretty sure that gyming it is a good idea all around. Not only am I still referred to as "gym friend #3" by the most notorious gym rats from UMass but I'm mildly positive that weight bearing exercise is more than good for a lady like me (yes, lady). I plan to rip curl twice a week and soon I'll be throwing my cross bike, hopping over the barriers and catching my bike all at one fell swoop.

Willing to open any jars,
Caitlin T-Bz

1 comment:

Aaron O said...

was that photo taken at the locker room, the most infamous of bars ever, and incidentally the coolest theme for a party that never happened?