Well, the confernece (which started Tuesday) ends tomorrow. Tuesday I went to the UC Davis bike club meeting where Anthonie Santamaria countered my plan of embarassing him by embarassing me. But I never even had made it to my part of the plan of embarassing him. He announced to the crowd that we have a special guest, me obv., and noted some Caitlin trading card facts. I was totally unprepared! I acted....shy! Yikes! I sat quietly and embarassed and took the loser way out and the only revenge I could think of (about 1 day later) was to tell his girlfriend that he hits girls (specifially me in the head and gave me a headache! Yes, Anthonie Santamaria hits girls!)

Tonight I went to In and Out Burger and order a burger. Animal style. And a chocolate shake. It was good, but I'm done. It was the first burger I had in a long time. One I had last year made of lamb, the one before that was in PA on the drive back from Chicago in '05 and the time before that was maybe when I was 16. Those are the only ones I can think of. I'm not my classification, I swing both ways, but I think I'm sticking to the salad days for many reasons.
The plan from here on out is:
Friday - Finish the conference learninga bout metal and plastic food containers (take that Dr. Mercola!). Go for a solo ride around Davis and explorathon! Sleep over Anthonies and get a tour of Davis nightlife (which may or may not end at my bedtime of 9 pm)
Saturday - Ride my bottom to Sacramento and watch the prologue!! Hecka yeah! This will be followed by riding back to Davis then drive to Bizerkeley. Perhaps go to SF Bay and see Kelley or go to bed (at 9 pm).
Sunday - Go up with the VKs (or figure out a way to ride up) and watch the women's crit and the men arrive in Santa Rosa
Monday - NO WORK yesssss AND the TOC goes through SF so maybe I'll try to stay at Kelleys on Sunday night and watch in the AM as those legs ride by.
Well, I have to get sleeping for a short day ahead. Oh yeah! Jamie J-V might come over soon to look at my internet at the homestead and get it working!! I'll be so much better at updating this thing. I have so many stories to tell!
holler
caitlin

No comments:
Post a Comment