Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I stahhhted work

AND I already made a few ruling moves and one antiruling one.

Ruling - I submitted some sweet idea that my boss' boss totally loved.

Antiruling - Well, I only merely scanned the corporate policies and when asked if I had read them I said I only merely scanned them. I got the flipping drift from the titles, I won't make any 'hey you got pea all over desk' jokes when the old Del Monte cans are out and about.

Furthermore, I went to the fancy food show yesterday which was delicious. I saw a Clif bar guy walking around looking all cycley and I smiled like he knew I was one too. Unfortunately he gave me the old 'why the crap are you looking at me you sexy sexy freak' and turned away.

Here I am with Bob T's glasses and a menu in SF.




Here is Bob T ruling.

1 comment:

colleen.trahan said...

holy crap. that is the funniest picture of bob t i have ever seen.