Monday, October 20, 2008

Word, cross.

I recently upgraded to the cat 3. Booyakasha.



Shout out to the creepster saying "kitty kitty" every time I went over the barriers. Gross! Other than that my fans were flipping AWESOME!! Even the commentator noted my wide fan base at the race!! THANKS GUYS!!!! I really did appreciate it and any time someone cheers for me I dig a little bit deeper. Watch out New England CX. I'm coming back!!!!



Other items of interest:

- My mental game was AWESOME this weekend and I have Aaron to thank for that.

- I turned my FINAL thesis in to my committee.

- My fist had a conversation with the registrar this morning and I think they are now going to see my student status a little clearer.

- The Justin FB count down is at 2 days!!

1 comment:

Sarah in Raleigh said...

Looks like you have left Bummerville USA far behind!