Monday, October 13, 2008

CONFERENCE CHAMPS

For all those in the ECCC I'm talking about Easterns.

I totally OKed it this weekend up in Wilksboro, NC in Wilks county. I got about 4th in the XC, 4th in super D, 5th in downhill and 4th in STXC. My downhill blip in my love for 4th place is due to getting caught in the tape. I did manage to get a fall funny enough to be on Danny Tanner's Americas Funniest Home Videos or Uncle Joey Gladstone's Americas Funniest People while going from a brisk walk, to brisk run, to brisk flat on my face in Lowes Motor Speedway Grocery Store in Wilksboro. Ho Ly Crap. The story was later told to me as heard from a friend "Man, that girl just when down hard....wait, that's Caitlin CAITLIN CAITLIN are you ok?"

On another note, riding hurts right now and it's not the good hurt. I'm trying to try and it's working. But in the meanwhile, here is a picture of Nic looking fast.



And the best pic caught evar:

No comments: