Saturday, February 20, 2010

BiTyes

Yes! My new compys got the bit torrent set up (through synaptic package manager thank you very much mr. kickass). Even better, it's now got the Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack! Woot!

More details on life:

Shits goin' down. At werk, my lead lady broked her shoulder. I get to take all of her shiznit plus the other guys stuffs that was working on the project but is transferring out of the groupo. OMG. It's sweet and sucky at the same time. More sweet than sucky. I was pretty bored for the past 2 months but now i'm sort of overloaded. I managed to do tons of stuff yesterday even though i showed up late, took my nice lunch and left at 5. I love being so efficient.

Still haven't moved from Emeryland to Oakland but it's fine for me. I did have a nice ride home the other day with a Rivendell owner and he showed me some pretty nice new roads, except of course for the road we approached at dusk which before we approached he commented "you like downhill, sright?" Yes, on mountain bikes at visible times of the day. I think i only hit a large crack or two but I wasn't prepped for the cyclocross bits of the ride. It was record time for me getting home even though my legs were still sore from the epic mt.diablo ride (had to be at least 6000 ft of climbing).

Anywhozer whatzers. Off to cruise around the SF now.

No comments: