Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hwheelz



Per young Williamz request.



These are my new wheels. Wheels, these are my friends. Nice to finally meat. I've left the BH. I want better things, some solidarity in performance. How can I be sure that the BH is good for me if I don't try other things, right? It was hard but I think it was the best for both of us. BH will get over it. Spinergys are hot and that's what I'm about right now, specifically a good ride and nothing else and the BH wasn't giving me that.

The break up went a little something like this...

Listen, BH. Last night was really great. You were incredibly romantic and heroic, no doubt about it. And that's great. But I've thought about it, and my thing is this. Spinergy wheels are really hot. And don't get me wrong, you're cute too, but Spinergys are like, cut. From marble. They're gorgeous. They're like this beautiful rim and this incredible spokes. And I like you more than I like Spinergys, BH, but I'm 16. And maybe it'll be a different story, like when I'm ready to get married, but right now, I am entirely about riding. I wanna take him and grab him and just ride his brains out, ya know? So that's where my priorities are right now. Riding. Specifically with Spinergys and not with you. But you're really nice, I mean everybody thinks so. And, I'm sorry if this isn't the direction you saw things going between us. I still totally wanna be friends. You better write me a letter, okay?

No comments: