Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bike spokes.....jokes

So, I was going to meet someone the other day and I thought, what better than to introduce myself to an almost complete stranger than to bring along some ice breaking jokes. Since we were going bowling I looked up bowling jokes. Terrible. Not one up my alley. So I decided that bike jokes would be a lot more fun. Turns out, there is only one good one.

Q: Why couldn't the bicycle stand up on its own?

A: It was two tired.

Genius.

I decided I would add to the list. Here it goes:

Q: What is a bicycles favorite band?

A: Twisted Shifter.


Q: What is a bicycles favorite style of music?

A: Metal. Obviously.


Q: Who is the former president of bicycles?

A: Helmet Kohl (you nerds!)


Q: What is a bicycles favorite newspaper?

A: The seat post (that's for you Robbie)


Q: How did the bicycle rid his lady passenger?

A: He derailed her.


Q: What is a bicycle's most trusted form of protection?

A: Rubbers.


Q: What did the bicycle say at church?

A: The father, son and the holy spoke.



That's enough spokes jokes for now.

No comments: