http://www.honeystinger.com/buzz.shtml
May 24/25 2008
STINGER RIDER BURNS COMPETITION AT BURN 24 HOUR CHALLENGE USING STINGER
This weekend Stinger rider Caitlin T-Bomber raced with the big boys in the Burn 24 Hour Challenge in Wilkesboro, NC. Team members included Inland Construction riders Charlie Pendry, Lucas Livermon, Matt Rotroff and Michael Lockheart with a stingin' Vanderkitten, Caitlin T-Bomber. The team entered into the coed category and gave out free tickets for all to the pain train.
"I can't believe how fun it was to be part of a team like that. It was a whole different game than any other cross country race and I really enjoyed it. I mean, I played basketball once....completely different!". Previously enjoying the individual success one achieves in mountain biking, Caitlin comments on success in groups "I guess there is no I in team but there is me and meat both of which are awesome". Right? Yes!
The Inland Construction/Vanderkitten empire placed first in the coed category and second overall in the Burn 24 Hour Challenge. Caitlin says Charlie said "Caitlin's awesome, possibly perfect, and I would love to have her join our team again".
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment