I replaced my cables and housings
I adjusted my front dérailleur
I adjusted my rear piece
I readjusted my brakes
And I re-wrapped my handlebar tape 23 times before TJBs fixed it
So please, ask me for assistance if you like but don't expect that it will take me any less than 2 weeks for any one fix.

3 comments:
what colorz!!? We want visible bikes to peep your pimp workwomanship. esp. bar tape color choice and cable housing color choice
I has nothing to brag about with the colors scheme. My housing color is black, actually, it's stealth midnight black and fades to regular black...ok, it is actually awesome. And as far as the bar tape goes -- it is pink because that's what Chris xCarrawayX purchased when he ripped mine...but it fades to dirt sparkle pink around the hoods...also pretty awesome.
Nice accent over the e in dérailleur!
Post a Comment