4 years ago
Monday, September 22, 2008
NCSUMBRC
Yar. I totally raced! It sucked. I'm out of shape. You lose that top end so fast. So, when you don't race for several months you tend to lose a lot. Saturday's race was at Lake Crabtree. This is MY course. I swear those weren't my legs...nor technical skill. I rode like a 10 year old girl (or boy for that matter) for the first 3 laps. Unfortunately, there were only 3 laps. I placed 3rd. Sunday was at Harris Lake. I've only ridden there once and it was about exactly one year ago. It's a fun course but it was fast and I needed my top end again and it didn't come through. I placed 4th overall and felt pretty not ok. It was both depressing and inspiring. We'll see which feeling will win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
but we have a sweet plan for the next year of racing and training
Post a Comment